Now that fall is officially here, a few people are headed back to the gym after taking a break from their fitness routines due to travel, kids being home or taking their workouts outside. While this slight bump is not the same as the masses that crowd gyms come January, it may be harder to see yourself in the mirror. Aside from a few vacations this summer, I didn't stop consistently working out - in fact, I plan on hitting the gym regularly even in France the next two weeks. My favorite part of the morning is picking out my gym look for the day. I used to be exclusively a Lululemon girl, but so many cool brands have entered the space that its worth stepping outside your comfort zone.
1. Vimmia Tenacity Pant - These lace leggings keep everyone looking at me instead of themselves when I wear them to the Fhitting Room.
2. Aday Throw and Roll Leggings - These can take you straight from the gym to brunch or work depending on your office.
3. Cushnie et Ochs Athena Legging - I love this brand for their powerful, sexy dresses and love that they did this exclusive collection with Bandier.
4. Free People Turnout Leggings - you don't need to be a ballerina to feel like one at the gym.
5. Alo Yoga Rebel Unitard - Getting dressed for the gym has never been easier than the newest edition of one piece workout gear.
6. Koral Lustrous Legging - The next best thing to wearing leather pants to the gym.
7. Vimmia Aerial Jumpsuit - All the best workout gear trends in one item - mesh and strappy!
8. Vimmia Releve Capri Pant - Vimmia is the only brand to bring sheer leopard to workout gear. Another one that wins me compliments from Body By Simone to Crossfit Spot.
I've mentioned a few of my favorite classes and in another post I'll be sharing my favorite Classpass gyms and how I hack the system to get the classes I want.